Netting & Fabrics
A selection of quality garden netting and garden crop covers.
Available by the linear metre, we carry large rolls of each fabric and cut to suit your needs.
- Frost protection
- Bird protection
- Hail protection
- Butterfly & pest protection
- Bug protection
- Psyllid & Thrip protection
Contact us for advice on the best solution for your needs.
- Mikroclima - An Italian invention garden netting. Lightweight, permeable to air and water. A cover that generates an ideal growing climate to protect your plants and to extend your growing season. Either in 2 or 3 metre widths - frost protection 2-4 degree frost, protection from wind, hail.
- Micronet - A strong chinese made version of the mikroclima netting. Protection from wind, hail, and frost, and permeable to air and water. Creates a micro-climate for your plants
- Ascot vine & bird netting, a very light weight netting only 1.2 metres wide and very economical
- Bug Netting , 4metres wide for keeping smaller bugs out , a fine mesh to stop very small bugs.
- Bio-Maglia - very fine and lightweight Italian insect netting. keeps out the tiniest insects like psyllid and thrips.
- Ascot Bird Netting , a larger hole for the Bees to get trough but still keeping birds out, 4 metres wide. Very Stretchy and strong, and long lasting,
- Wind and shade cloth , a densely woven cloth in dark green. 1 metre width.
- Jute, for suppressing weeds and helping with soil temp and condition. 1 metre wide
- GardenTech Canopy Bird netting , bee friendly, commercial heavier duty protection. 5m wide. strong, a little stretchy.
Cloche Kit Maker
Create a custom cloche that suits your garden!
What do you want to grow?
What are you protecting against?
For your garden bed size, these cloches will also fit:
Please Note: This is meant as a guide only. If you have special requests or would like to talk to us, we are happy to help. Give us a call (06 362 6547 or 029 904 4199) or click here to send us a message
Showing 1 to 20 of 20 (1 Pages)