NZBioactive Liquid Seaweed concentrate - use diluted frequently as a foliar feed on all plants, trees, or as soil conditioner to grow healthy plants, happy earth worms. Harvested and Made in New Zealand. This brown seaweed is harvested from the Marlborough Sounds, where the seaweed is now invading our mussel farms and waterways. Everyone wins when we buy this product.
This liquid seaweed has been tested by Massey University team, giving it high marks for being uncontaminated with heavy metals. That is good information to have.
This concentrate comes in a handy 1 litre pack, which needs to be diluted with water at a rate of between 50:1 to 200:1 depends what crop you are using it on. (one 1 litre concentrate bottle makes up to 200 litres of liquid seaweed ready for the garden soil or as a foliar feed) .
I do a monthly seaweed spray around my property, covering all trees, flowers, vegetables, berries, fruit, and soil. Plants absorb foliar feeds better if done 3 days before full moon and in the afternoon. I soak all plants and tree roots that I am transplanting in a bucket with 5-10mls of concentrate to 1-2 litres of water for half a day. Gives them the nutrients for a good growth boost, and takes the stress away from disturbing the roots when transplanting.
Created for any home gardener who wants to feed their growing food crops with all the necessary trace elements to get better quality and yield of fruit, vegetables, lawns and flowers, that are healthy and organic. Just dilute in a spray bottle and spray on leaves and on the soil.
Waikaitu Liquid seaweed is a 100% Organic extract of Undaria Pinnatifida seaweed, harvested in Marlborough Sounds New Zealand and provides a full range of natural compounds and trace elements. It can be used on any plant to boost health, nutrition and growth rates. This product is bioactive and has a shelf life of 2 years (although it can still be used after this time) It will soon get used up in one growing season. Store in a dark cool place.
- Contains very little phosphorous and nitrogen so can be used on natives
- Will not materially change the pH of soil
- Improves flowering and fertility
- Highly economical - dilute with water at 100:1 or after a few applications 200:1 for foliar feed or 50 to 1 for root application
- Safe around pets and children.
- Can be sprayed together with soluble fertilizers.
- Apply at any time of the year.
- Helps lessen transplant shock.
- Develops healthier roots
- Improves pest resistance of plants
- Improves nutritional and taste qualities of plants
- Beneficial to bees when sprayed on leaves and flowers of plants
Made with care in NZ by
Seaweed Concentrate Garden Booster - 1 Litre
- Brand: Waikaitu Liquid Seaweed
- Product Code: GB1000
- Availability: In Stock