Waikaitu Liquid seaweed is a 100% Organic extract of Undaria Pinnatifida seaweed, harvested from the clean, pure waters of Marlborough Sounds, New Zealand, and provides a full range of natural compounds and trace elements. It can be used on any plant to boost health, nutrition and growth rates. This product is bioactive concentrated liquid and has a shelf life of 2 years (although it can still be used after this time) It will soon get used up in one growing season. Use 5-15 mls concentrate to 1 litre water and spray or water your plants and garden soil.
- Will not materially change the pH of soil
- Improves flowering and fertility
- Highly economical - dilute with water at 100:1 or after a few applications 200:1 for foliar feed or 50 to 1 for root application
- Safe around pets and children.
- Can be sprayed together with soluble fertilizers.
- Apply at any time of the year.
- Can be used on native plants
- Helps lessen transplant shock.
- Develops healthier roots
- Improves pest resistance of plants
- Improves nutritional and taste qualities of plants
- Beneficial to bees when sprayed on leaves and flowers of plants
This concentrate comes in a handy 1 litre bottle, which needs to be diluted with water at a rate of between 50:1 to 200:1 depends what crop you are using it on. (a 1 litre concentrate bottle makes up to 200 litres of liquid seaweed ready for the garden soil or as a foliar feed on any plant - good value for money) . Store concentrate in a dark cool place, as it is bioactive and will keep longer in dark storage.
I mix up this great seaweed feed in a backpack sprayer and spray around my property every couple weeks in growing season, covering all trees, flowers, vegetables, berries, fruit, and soil. Plants absorb foliar feeds better if sprayed on plants and soil in the afternoon. Soak all plants and tree roots that are to be transplanted in a bucket with 5-10 mls of concentrate to 2-3 litres of water for at least 1 hour. Gives the plant the full spectrum of nutrients needed for a good growth boost, and takes the stress away from disturbing the roots when transplanting.
Just dilute 5-10 mls concentrate in a spray bottle, fill up with rain/chemical free water, and spray on plant leaves and on the soil.
Made with care in NZ by
Liquid Seaweed Concentrate plant food- 1 Litre
- Brands Waikaitu Liquid Seaweed
- Availability: In Stock